Casa Loma

Toronto’s famous castle was designed by Edward Lennox for the wealthy Sir Henry Pellat, who received a knighthood for building the first Canadian generating station at Niagara Falls. The Pellat family lived at Casa Loma from 1914 to 1923. For a time the castle was operated as a hotel but the building fell into disuse until it was taken over by the Kiwanis Club in 1937.

SIZE:

8″ X 12″

MEDIUM:

watercolour

GICLÉE:

$250