Gooderham and Worts Flatiron Building

The Gooderham and Worts “Flatiron” Building was constructed in 1892 by George Gooderham in the French Modern Gothic style. The building housed the offices of Gooderham and Worts, which George Gooderham built into a vast financial and commercial empire. Gooderham’s own office, which was situated in the semi-circular tower, commanded a view of the Bank of Toronto, the St. Lawrence Market and the waterfront. Based on a photograph taken by Paul Marks.

SIZE:

12″ X 8″

MEDIUM:

watercolour

GICLÉE:

$250