Streetsville Railway Station

The Credit Valley Railway was completed in 1879 with the first train departing from Streetsville junction on September 19th. The building’s overhanging roof provided shelter for the passengers while the turret served as an office, offering a clear view of the tracks for the telegrapher. The Canadian Pacific Railway took over the line in 1909 and built a new brick station house. The old station was purchased by Ephraim Evans in 1914 and relocated to its present site.

SIZE:

8″ X 12″

MEDIUM:

watercolour

GICLÉE:

$250