The two semi-detached houses at 1327 and 1329 Queen Street East were built by William J. Hewitt in 1906-07 for John Coatsworth Graham, a prominent ice and coal dealer and prize-winning athlete whose son, Emerson sat in City council and whose daughter, Ella Maud married the well known brick manufacturer John Raphael Price. These houses were widely admired and featured decorative stained glass windows in the street views and in the side bays. In 2016 they were demolished, along with the Booth Four-plexes next door, for condos.
12.75″ X 16.5″
FINE ART PRINT: