Designed by EJ Lennox and built in 1905, it was originally a Bank of Toronto building and for a time was the home of the Toronto Historical Board. Next to it at 197 Yonge Street is another historic building. The Colonial Tavern stood between them before it was demolished in the 1970s. The two historic buildings are being turned into condos.
11″ X 8″
FINE ART PRINT: